>

22 August 2004

Moved in finally...

Well, here I am. Moved in at Norman. It's nice here. Really.
Moving in went alright... Not anything too exciting but not bad either. There was a petrified frog in my room under my bed but, hey, why wouldn't there be? We're in a handicap accessible apartment so our kitchen bar hasn't been installed and one of my roommates has a funny shower seat and very low closet bar. Other than that there isn't much to complain about other than the evil assistant manager guy.
He is truly very evil. First off he looks like the twin of a certain guy I went to HS with that I really, really can't tolerate being around anymore (can you feel the chill in the air all the way over there? brrr). Then he's just plain rude and distainful when one would think he ought to be at least helpful if not polite or pleasant. But no, one would be thinking wrong. And he chose to be an A** and make a joke without letting on that he was joking... as a result we didn't bring some things we otherwise would have brought. Apparently he also did this little joke for several other people too, so we aren't the only ones who dislike him very much. Grrr.... mean dude, if I were in such a position to, you would feel my wrath. As I am not you are spared. Ni
Went with roomies and friends to see Troy Saturday night at the Union. Good movie. Enjoyed much.
Had to work yesterday. Not a bad day at all. Today has been pretty relaxed too. Went to lunch with my aunt, uncle, and Dork. Very yummy Italian.
Well, classes start tomorrow so I will write more soon as possible. Luv ya'll!


I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it. -Alice Walker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home