>

06 October 2004

It's Wednesday. That's a good thing, right?

Life continues as normal. Classes, studying, watching Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Real World, and Laguna Beach, and not sleeping quite enough. Well, that was yesterday but you get the picture.
Is it just me or is junk just really cool sometimes? Apparently I'm not the only one...
I have a big Organic Chem test tomorrow evening. Not looking forward to it in the least. Been studying a lot and will be studying even more tonight. Might become a hermit and just skip the whole pissed-at-the-world mindset... Because what hermit really needs organic chem? None of them REALLY do, that's my point!
Have a great day! (I refuse to acknowledge the term "hump day" since it's just silly...)

"Oh, but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away." ~ From Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home