>

21 October 2004

Strange Thursday morning dreams...

Wow. I just woke up from a weird dream. I hate to be that person that rambles on about some stupid dream, but this one really freaked me out. Not going into it fully but...
The part that really got to me was driving in my hometown in the middle of the day, near the old WalMart (we do have a new one...), and seeing one of my friends from HS. He was stumbling around and looked like crapola. At first I thought he was hurt then realized he was drunk. This was confirmed when he told me he was when I stopped to talk to him. He told me he had dropped out of college, hated working, and everything was "going to be okay, baby." That woke me up.
Do ya see why that's weird? I don't even think he drinks in real life. He doesn't really live near the old walmart. He is in college right now, has a job too. No one ever calls me baby that knows me, but he used to sometimes (at a time when it was alright for him to). When I woke up I almost started crying when I realized what I'd been "seeing". Now, it's funny but sad too. I think I was just really worried about him since he is under the impression that he wants to be an actor and is going to college to fulfull that dream. He's a handsome guy and very charismatic but I just don't know that he could make it long-term. Hadn't thought about it in a while so don't know why now...
So, yeah my head's still confused from waking up like that... I appoligize for this post... Have a great day ya'll!

Have you ever had the feeling
That the world's gone and left you behind
Have you ever had the feeling
That you're that close to losing your mind?
~Angel Eyes - The Police


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home