>

11 November 2004

Angel in Blue Jeans

Okay, this is funny and I merely forgot to mention it: Tuesday in my anthro class one of the guys in my group, the one that sits behind me, leaned forward to tell me,"Sometimes I just really want to reach out and touch your hair. It's so long and pretty." Made me laugh because, surprisingly, I've heard that one before. In HS my Jr. Prom date, before we went to prom together, used to play with my hair. He'd sit behind me in class on purpose just for that reason. (His braiding actually wasn't too terrible.) Kinda weird but I didn't really care then, or mind him saying that now, just as long as I know who the person is. Just some random person touching my hair would probably freak me out, especially during certain moods. All the same, I hope he decides to keep his hands to himself; don't want to have to send anyone to the firing squad until at least December... (It's also rather ironic since he has no hair, ie shaved head. lol Am I the only one who finds that hilarious?)
Isn't it strange how some clothes make you feel different? Dressing up in formal wear makes me feel prettier and more perfect whereas sweatshirts and old jeans make me feel lazy. Then there are the various favorites in each group that just make ya feel as though you're dressed completely and utterly to the best of your abilities. I love that feeling. Sometimes it isn't even my favorites that do it for me, it's the union of several eh-it-works that create that Wow-I-am-smokin' feeling when I look in the mirror.
Yeah. I'm talking about clothes. Gracious, am I becoming more of a girl or what? This is sickening. Sorry. I'd try to talk about drinkin', playing ball, going to Hooter's, and farting but I'm just all used up. Besides that stuff really isn't in my realm of thought very often so I'd end up making it all up and generalizing about things of which I have no interest or business knowing. Like, what's the fascination with hardware stores? I've never understood that one. They're neat for about, uh, an hour at MOST. How can someone spend more than 3 hours looking at hardware? Are plywood, bolts, and hammers really that interesting? Guess I should shut up before I drive some poor guy to shake his head and sigh at my ignorance. Because guys don't even need to read this to know I'm thinking it. They get it on the same radio wave to their inner antennae that tells them the most opportune time to fix a vehicle (ie just when someone wants to go somewhere and/or when it actually doesn't need to be fixed). So I'll leave it at that. For now.
My life would be infinitely happier if there were no clowns in the world. Does anyone truly think they're funny? I think they're scarier than zombies, vampires, ghosts, and demons combined. What sane person wants to BE a clown? Crikey. And what is up with the rubber chickens? Those are just strange if you really contemplate the issue...



You Are From Venus


You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're fairly popular and a great host.
You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a friend to all.
Careful though! Your desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

What Planet Are You From?

I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a little girl. I want to rule the world. - Madonna Louise Ciccione

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home