>

29 November 2004

It's the Bright One, it's the Right One, that's the Mist!

"Your life is complete. You may now devote the rest of your life to the pursuit of knowledge. You can pursue that long awaited dream of traveling to some far-off, equatorial jungle and studying at what specific age the adolescent native women are allowed to wear the letter jackets of the male spear throwers." ~Richard H.
That, my friends, is a quote from one of my mum's peers in response to a work-related accomplishment. He's freakin' hilarious. Okay, so maybe he's just funny but if you met the guy and knew how he acts vs the kind of things he says you would think it was effing hilarious too.

I just found these funny animations online:
One is a song of Radiohead's complete with way too good animation and the other is really weird but funny also. Hope you enjoy if you do see them. And remember, it wasn't the Mist that made them; merely passed them on to you...
I really like that song of Gwen Steffani's even though it does get played too often.
Ew. My hands got dirty from my bike. Hope it comes off before dance class! (No, I'm not stupid. It's not dirt, etc. More like oily machine/engine type black stuff. Maybe nail polish remover would work?)
I got that evil journal-thing's butt kicked yesterday. Just need to polish it up a little tonight before turning it in tomorrow. It actually looks alright; almost presentable.
Whiny time: I have a huge Organic test on Thursday and no time to study for it. Isn't that just wrong? The week before dead week and we're having tests? Why not just wait and put it all on the final? Save us all a little work and stress, don't they understand? lol Or maybe I just don't want to study for and take the wretched thing. So sue me.
It's always a sad thing when I change my mind about someone. This time it's for the better, or would be from his point of view, but makes me sad because it means my standards must be slipping. Isn't that just pathetic? This guy I went to high school with is looking really good to me right now. I've even been debating calling him and starting something. How freaking far have I fallen? My pedestal is looking a bit shorter, now that I think about it... WTF mate? Maybe it's just a phase... hope so. And please, don't start guessing who he is since I won't tell anyway. (Leave me just a scrap of dignity, please?)
Well, I should work on real stuff... Hope ya have a great week!
Daria: That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction. That's why they don't want you to take it.
Quinn: People are so weird!
Daria: Some are weird. Some are just astonishingly self-centered and deceitful.




1 Comments:

Blogger Curious Mistiness adoringly said...

You might be able to guess but it would be purely luck if you got it right. Good luck since I won't tell!!!!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home