>

05 December 2004

Sunday continued

I just woke up a bit ago. Good times. This has got to be my laziest weekend in, like, forever! It's kinda nice but I know it's not going to happen again for a while and, really, I'm ok with that. You should totally read both Julia's and Mel L's web journals since both include things I should write about here. (I'll get to that stuff when I get to it... lol) Mel even has some pics of me at the Snow Ball but they're scary so be forewarned. Now I'm going to go find something to do... Later!

Honour and shame from no condition rise; Act well your part, there all the honour lies. -Alexander Pope

ABC's of Me? Who thought this was a good idea? Oh well, I'll do it anyway...
A - AGE: 19 and a half
B - BAND LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW: Maroon 5 (how predictable am I?)
C - CRUSH: Isn't that some kind of soda? lol...
D - DAD'S NAME: Daddy
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Honestly, just about anyone. But I'd have to say I spend a ton of time talking to Mum, Dawn, and Julia.
F - FAVORITE BAND: Um... Maroon 5 or Queen
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Worms, esp the sour ones!
H - HOMETOWN: "ER", "Home", or "just west of OKC"
I - INSTRUMENT: I don't play any (unless you count the cowbell. I play a mean cowbell) but do really enjoy violin music.
J - JOB: Currently work at a hosp. but would probably enjoy being a florist or interior decorator if I could stand the people I'd have to work with lol
K - KIDS: Don't have any other than my sweet goddaughter but maybe someday some of my own?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: To California with my parents and Dork to visit family. I slept most of the way since the exciting landscape was so exhilarating.
M - MOM'S NAME: Mum
N - SIBLINGS: My Dork, of course, plus, over time, Dawn, FiSH, and Chaco
O - ONE WISH: To make others around me happy, or to rarely make them sad
P - PHOBIA(S): failure, hitting a deer on old 66, getting stuck in a dream, and suddenly not knowing anything at all
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE:

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

R - REASON TO SMILE: Wow, there are just too many to name. Everyday presents new ones...

S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: She Will Be Loved
T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: usually around 8ish
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I really don't like the color purple
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: huh, that's a hard one... radishes? Don't even really hate them, just don't like them well
W - WORST HABIT(S): Laughing when I shouldn't, worrying too much, being scared of stupid things
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: none that I know of
Y - YUMMY FOOD: Spagetti, onion-fried burgers, chocolate, "sprite and popcorn" lol, peanut butter
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home