>

19 December 2004

Avoidance is a great policy

I am a bad, terrible person. I am avoiding going to a family event and don't even have the moxy to come up with a plausible lie for why I'm not going to be there. I'm just not there. Boowha!
I ate too much last night at the Christmas thing for my close family. I think I'm going to get huge if I don't watch it a bit...
Craziness. Everyone is running around, trying to get ready to leave and I'm just sitting here typing away. There's not much I can do to help them so I'm staying out of the way. Good times. I enjoy Christmas and all but sometimes I just want my rut back. Oh well, get over yourself Misty.
Hope ya'll have a great day. I'm off to go do not much of anything in particular. Loves ya'll!
"The police arrived in time for tea, Said they'd like to question me..." ~Big Lie, Small World - The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home