>

11 January 2005

toothpaste

Let's see... last post was Sunday... That evening I watched Der Krieger Und Die Kaiserin (The Princess and the Warrior)... in German with English subtitles. (ooh! And there's a very nice looking fellow, Benno Furmann! >>) Was a nice movie. Strange sometimes but nice overall.
Monday was pretty good. Didn't really accomplish all that much. Got some groceries. That evening watched Troy with a friend. I really like that movie but probably drove my movie buddy to craziness by talking a bunch during the film. I guess I tend to do that during movies I've already seen. Apologies. (BTW your mum makes wonderful cookies. Did I mention that already?)
Sorry to anyone who is offended by the vandal on my chatterbox thing. It isn't me and I do try to catch that stuff as soon as I can. (And to my vandal: I honestly don't care if you mock me or even use my sn, just please stop with the profanity. It's vulgar and lacks creativity. Sure, I'm a bitch and shallow but why not utilize your brain cells and call me something like a frigid, narcissistic succubus who has a spot awaiting her in Hades? See? No profanity needed and still get across the basic message. Oh, and thank you for such loving compliments.)
I got one of those electric toothbrush things for Christmas and just set it up, etc. Used it for the first time recently. It's hilarious. Makes brushing my teeth so much more fun. 2 whole minutes of trying not to laugh. And they're not kidding when they say you should keep it in your mouth until it's turned off or toothpaste will fly everywhere. Trust me on that one. I had toothpaste all over my shirt, the mirror, my face, and the bathroom in general. Who knew such a tiny amount of toothpaste could cover so much area? See. That's what I get for not following directions. Oh, I read them, true enough. But chose not to listen. lol Bet there's still some toothpaste hiding in my bathroom that I missed.
Guess that's it for now. Have a lovely Tuesday ya'll!
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. - Noam Chomsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home