>

10 March 2005

Thursday is nice

Lovely day. Re-cap really quick: Shower, took Sharice to class, wrote my lab report that was due at 10:30am, ate popsicle for brunch, went to lab, kicked experiment arse, went shopping with Julia (found two cute tops), made dinner (baked chicken, fried potatoes, and green beans), watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, picked up room since tornado apparently tore through here earlier (I was rushed!). That's today. In all its glory.
We started a new puzzle on the anti-coffee coffee table. It's a train. And we're already almost done... Woohoo!!!!
I like pink now. As in the color. I didn't not too long ago. But I do now. Just so you know...
Feeling quite full. Nice feeling. I should be packing to go home... but it's still early and doesn't require much thinking so I'll get it done soon enough...
Julia and I saw a beautiful thing today: the sun rays shining through the clouds like a star-burst diamond all over Southern Norman, over the green trees, rooftops, and streets. It was so beautiful. Something sent straight from heaven to remind us how beautiful life can be if we just look up out of our little concerns and realize it. (I wish I could have gotten a picture of it for you to see, I don't need one myself as I can see it in my head anytime I want to...)
I've got Pretty Girl by Sugarcult stuck in my head... Good song but rather addictive.
I had many thoughts of which to ramble about but now I find I cannot remember a single one of them... crikey, I'm getting old or something. Maybe just stupid. Who knows? But I bid you adieu and wish ya a lovely weekend! I'm headed home for Spring Break so hit me up if you're from around there and feeling bored! As always, Love and laughter to you!

Pretty Girl - by Sugarcult
Pretty girl is suffering, While he confesses everything,

Pretty soon she'll figure out, What his intentions were about,
And that's what you get for falling again, You can never get him out of your head,
And that's what you get for falling again, You can never get him out of your head,
It's the way that he makes you feel, It's the way that he kisses you,
It's the way that he makes you fall in love,
She's beautiful as usual, With bruises on her ego and
Killer instinct tells her to, Be aware of evil men,
And that's what you get for falling again, You can never get him out of your head,
And that's what you get for falling again, You can never get him out of your head,
It's the way that he makes you feel, It's the way that he kisses you,
It's the way that he makes you fall in love, It's the way that he makes you feel,
It's the way that he kisses you, It's the way that he makes you fall in love (love),
Pretty girl (X2) Pretty girl is suffering,
While he confesses everything, Pretty soon she'll figure out,
You can never get him out of your head,
It's the way that he makes you cry, It's the way that he's in your mind,
It's the way that he makes you fall in love, It's the way that he makes you feel,
It's the way that he kisses you, It's the way that he makes you fall in love (love)


To remain young one must change. The perpetual campus hero is not a young man but an old boy. -Alexander Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home