>

08 April 2005

Friends Rock

Okay here are those pics from the Big Event that I promised... -->
My Mbio test this morning was pretty hard but I made at least a high C so I suppose I'm happy with that. Today was Mom's Day here at OU and everyone's supposed to bring their mom to class. Mine had to work but I'll make her come with me sometime just for kicks. Wouldn't have been much fun for her anyway since we had a test in MBIO,
long boring notes in Chem, and a group exercise over respiration in physio. That's my day! Woohoo!
But I have a secret!!! Today is still wonderful!!!! (that's my secret!) The weather is nice, people are nice, and life is great! I love my wonderful friends. They totally rock and keep me sane (well, as much as is possible). To me, one of the best feelings in life is coming out of a crummy mood by having a friend show up in your day's journey unexpectedly, just lighting up the moment and giving ya something to think on even when you've parted ways. Life is about relationships (not just the mushy ones lol) and I know I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great friends (and family of course). I honestly have no idea how I would cope with all the stresses of life and college if I didn't have such a supportive group of buddies. Probably even more drugs and alcohol than usual. lol

Well, I have to be running off to do some more busy type stuff. Take care and love to you all!
"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature." ~Emerson (This one is a beautiful thought)
"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies." - Aristotle (This particular quote makes me smile. But maybe it's not in just two bodies... it couldn't be contained in the tiny size of just two. It's like a blanket, perhaps?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home