>

16 April 2005

Kite

No one will go to the park with me. (sad, pouty face) I really want to go fly my kite. And it is SOOOO pretty out. Studying sucks and I am staving off that demon as long as I can.
I've been called both "baby" and "babe" this morning. And boy, do I feel special.
I have my window open and just outside 2 guys are trying to get a regular sized bike out of a little, tiny car. It's funny. I wonder how they got it in there in the first place...
I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm going to Florida for vacation this summer. Just a couple of weeks but I think it will be fun. Something to look forward to anyway. Now I just need to find a bathingsuit...
Saw "Hotel Rwanda" yesterday at the Union with Julia. Very sad but very good movie. I would have bawled through most of the movie if they hadn't added funny bits every now and then. But I would highly recommend it to anyone who asked.
Guess I'm back to either starting studying... or maybe I'll call everyone who's number I have and see if they'll go to the park with me... who knows? Happy Weekend!
"Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite!" ~From Mary Poppins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home