>

18 April 2005

Moved from xanga

Is it bad that I know what E.coli smells like when cultured on a TSA plate? Is it even worse that I know enough to ask that question?
Getting really down about school right now. Should be studying my butt off in all classes but am feeling a bit apathetic about it so I'm not, at least not at the moment. My professers and TA's all like me pretty well so I can't blame my grades on a mean teacher. Bummer. As long as I make at least a 2.8 GPA and/or at least C's I should be alright.
My social life is going well though. Not sure if that's good or not. I know I don't look any different than I used to and I certainly don't act any differently. Wonder why I'm now a semi-hot commodity? It's the weather. Or the lack of football playing. Or the toxins in the air. It's making boys crazy. That's it. Gotta be.
Got drunk-emailed last night by one of my guy friends. Needless to say it was interesting. He IMed me today that he's glad he didn't drunk dial me but he didn't mention the email so I'm not entirely sure he remembers/knows about it. So I'll just laugh about it and make fun of him in my own little mind. Muhahahaha...
Nothing much to say. Just don't want to study. Bluh. Happy Monday ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home