>

27 April 2005

Crazy dream...

Weird, funny dream:
I'm walking around my parent's house when all of a sudden the next room I walk into is in a church and there are a bunch of people gathered, all dressed beautifully. I'm starting to wonder what is happening here when I look down and see that I am now dressed in an all-black men's tuxedo compete with little tie thing and flower in the buttonhole. Now I'm really confused. I look up and there's my mum. I ask what's going on to which she responds by laughing. "It's your wedding silly! Why are you acting so funny?" This is bad, this is bad!?!?! Who am I marrying?!?!?!? I can't seem to remember agreeing to that!!! So I walk up to the front and there are my brother and some fellow waiting. Then Melissa V. walks up dressed just like I am and somehow I figure out that she's marrying my little brother! Whoa! I didn't even think they knew each other! So they're all about to start the double wedding while I'm freaking out. I go ahead and walk the rest of the way up the aisle to find out who this guy is that I'm apparently supposed to marry. Turns out I know him, but marry him right now? NO! So I grab him by the arm and lead him to a closet convientantly placed just next to the rector's pulpit. "Listen, I don't think this is such a great idea." "WHAT? You don't like me?" At this point he turns and runs down a flight of stairs. I stay long enough to watch Mel and Dork get married, which they do very, very quickly, then run after him. I find him in the lobby in a van minus his wedding garb, ie he's in his undershirt and boxers. And I am very freaked out. He hollars to me to come over and we talk for a little while about how we didn't get married. Then I go back upstairs to talk to Mel. Mum is there and very happy about everything. Mel and Dork are happy too. Dork is wearing a wedding band which made me cry, though I have no idea why. Then I promise to tell Mel everything weird that Dork does. That's about when I woke up.
WEIRD!!!!!! Now off to school!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

WTF? Where did that come from? I'm not sure that I have ever met melissa(sp?). Well...

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

WOW! I just found out that melissa(sp?)'s dork is the coolest guy in the world. Everybody calls him "canadian". He's way too into soccer, though. I auctually just got done playing tennis with him. He wasn't good, but it was his first time.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home