>

28 June 2005

Re: FAQ list...

I've posted this list before but here it is again with most of the answers changed and hopefully bettered. Maybe. Muhahahahaha....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? ~Just one? Why, this one time I saw a whole flock of swallows....
What would you do for a Klondike® Bar? ~ Just a single Klondike Bar? Hmm... That's personal... Well the most I'll admit to is... Urgh... I can't admit anything here... It could probably be used against me in a (basketball) court of law-yers or some such bunk.
How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? ~How about you go ask that silly-arse owl who just eats it anyway? I don't really even like those things... (especially not the grape ones. Yuck!) I do like the strawberry ones though. They're not as bad as the rest.
I thought your hair was red/blonde?~ I'll give you this one since my hair has indeed semi-recently been several shades of red, purple/black, and lighter-than-my-natural brown. But I've never actually gone blonde. Sorry. Maybe in another life.
While we're discussing my physical attributes, my eyes really are blue even if they do tend to turn red in camera flashes. (No, I'm not possessed by a minor devil. Hardly...)
I heard a rumor... ~ I've been the subject of multiple rumors in recent years, with varying degrees of veracity. Half the lies they tell about me aren't close to true. Which half? Well, that's the hard part. "I'll never tell." I've gotten to the point in my ego where I enjoy hearing the rumors about myself as much as everyone else does. Want to make me happy? Start one for me... it's getting tiring starting them all myself... lol
Wow! Did you know your hair is really long?~ Really? Is that what that is? Crikey! Thanks mate!
Do you really have a thing for blondes? ~I don't think so. Do I? I don't think I have any hair biases at all. (Well, other than extreme mullets. Really. Have to draw the line somewhere.)
Do you work here? ~Crikey! Do you see a cheesy name tag/badge?? No, because I don't work here! Just because I'm college age and wearing a nice shirt does NOT mean I work here. And you might reconsider those shoes. Ewww. Enough said.
Have you found Jesus? ~Is he missing again? No, seriously. I have. I'll let him know you're looking for him when I talk to him tonight...
What is the meaning of life? ~Why does everything need meaning? Maybe we're just supposed to have fun and help each other.
Why do you make up names for some of your friends but not others? ~Well, originally it was for fun but it got hard... so I don't anymore... bad enough I have to remember the old ones so I don't blow anyone's cover... Also, why should I make up names? Nicknames are totally overrated, right?
Do you know you look just like Lindsay Lohan? ~No. I don't. Can you feel the lasers from my eyes liquifying your brain?
Well, how about Rose McGowan? ~Whatever. You're just looking for someone to stalk.
What are you studying at school? ~Still working on this darn Pre-pharm junk... don't know if I'll stick with it forever but it works for now anyway.
What's going on between you and that guy? ~No comment. I'd like to keep that a secret but... Will you ask him for me? I'll save your place in the lunch line... And while you're at it, ask his friend too, okay? Save me a trip later.
Do you come here often? ~Heck yeah! I update all the time. But if you just wanted to buy me a drink better keep moving on...
What's your marital status? ~Why? I've never been married, though I guess I came kinda close that once. It wouldn't have worked out in the long run... Being a mail-order bride only works if you're from some foreign country apparently. Gee, I should have found that out first.
Who are/were your heroes?~ Other than Mum I'd have to say... I admire: Wonder Woman, Condi Rice, Gil Grisholm, Muja Star, Ducky, and Shavonda, Lonnie Hamilton, Julia Roberts, Ayn Rand, etc...
Have you ever been drunk? ~No.
Do you smoke? ~ No and never will. You can if you want to but please don't expect me to be sympathetic when you get lung cancer or any of the other lovely problems associated with such habits. I'll visit ya at the hospital and maybe bring flowers but no sympathy.
Do you, like, get high and stuff? ~No. Duh. Do ya remember? I work at a hospital and have to see what happens when people decide to do that kind of crap.
Pepsi or Coke? ~ Well, I would rather have Dr. Pepper but if have only those two inferior substitutes...
I honestly don't care since I don't really drink pop.
Burger King or McDonald's? ~Once would have said McD's but am rather a BK convert after living in the dorms last year with the BK downstairs... that was so nice....
Mac or PC? ~PC... and that's a stupid question to ask me.
Boxers or briefs? ~Well I, personally, wear girl underwear. Not that it's any of your business. I think I like fellows who wear boxers but I don't really have a clue there.
Half-full or half-empty? ~Half-full. Who completely fills their cup anyway? You'd end up spilling it...especially if it has the potential for staining something important or valuable.
Cats or dogs? ~Dogs I think. I love Chaco. Cats are cool and all but I think I'll stick with dogs.

What is your favorite...? I don't enjoy answering 'favorite' questions. Maybe it's the rebel in me but I can't pick one favorite band/car/song/place to die/etc. However, for the curious, here is somewhat of a list:
Bands/artists: Queen, Eagles, Maroon 5, the Darkness, Hit the Lights, Hydraulic Sandwich, Relient K...
Songs: "She Will Be Loved" Maroon 5; "You're So Vain" Carly Simon; "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" Fall Out Boy; "Not Beautiful" Radial Angel;
Movies: "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail"; "Princess Bride"; all the Indiana Jones movies; "The Labyrinth"; "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"; "Love Me if You Dare";
Books: "Surprised by Joy" ~ CS Lewis; "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand
Alcoholic drinks: Coke and rum, miscato wine? Hard to have favs when I'm not technically legal yet...
Dwarves: Happy and Grumpy
Video games: Blinx, Splinter Cell, Fable, and Sims
Fruits: Cherry, Apple, Grapes, Queen...
Comic strips: "Dilbert," "Non sequitur"
Color: Blue or red... (and, of course, crimson and cream)
How's the school thing coming along?~ It's there. Another year at OU is looking so fun
What is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything? ~Your mother
Are you for real? ~ Yes. I don't say everything I think/know but those things I do write are true or are true for me to the best of my knowledge. Not gonna lie...
Are you unbreakable? ~Nope. I've never broken a bone but I have suffered my share of injuries (amazingly when you run a bike into a parked car you don't tend to hurt much other than your pride...). If you mean unbreakable in the mental sense I'd pretty much have to say yes, I think so. lol So full of myself.
Will you ever lighten up? ~Lighten up what? My skin is bright white, I laugh too much already, and my weight is just about right. Not much else left to lighten up.
Why do you use the word Crikey so much?~ It's better than cursing? I think that's why. And it fills the void for a word to use when you have nothing else to say that would convey the same feeling, ya know?
I've heard you don't sleep much? ~Yeah, well...the college life kinda does that to me... Even though it's summer I'm still trying to keep up with work and friends and sometimes sleep gets left out of the equation... Oh well, it's working.
Where are you going? ~To the moon unless you get sent there first. Maybe Florida just for funsies.
Have you ever been in love? ~Nope. Not unless you count with myself.
What's your sign? ~ (Flips the bird... no, just kidding) Taurus. I'm a Taurus born in the Year of the Ox. Think they're trying to tell me something??
Do we have a tarp? ~No, we don't have any extras... Just have to wrap 'em up in a sheet or something. Julia, how are we moving all of them???
Are we there yet? ~ No, we're not! Just like we weren't 2 seconds ago... You're hitchhiking the rest of the way... best of luck kiddo...
Will you marry me? ~No. Who are you???
Does anybody know what time it is? ~No. Central Standard Time. Boowah.
Can you hear me now? ~I wish you weren't a liar.
What are you doing? ~Um... I was just crawling under the coffee table to see what it looked like. That's all. It's fun, really!!!
What do you want for dinner tonight? ~Crikey. I donno. Let's just go get some Starbuck's coffee and think about it on the way there???
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? ~Is this a hint that you think I'm imperfect? WTF??? I wouldn't change a thing. Muhahahahahaha!!!
Would you like fries with that? ~No.
If you were a lipstick what color would you be? ~Dad. Seriously. I'm tired of this game. lol Some shade of red, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home