>

09 July 2005

Zebras and Donkeys

Hello my friends!!! I'm currently having tons of fun with my lovely family and thus might not be updating here much in the next couple of weeks. But I still love ya'll!!!!
The other day I drove past a field that had a bunch of donkeys grazing. And that's cool. But out of nowhere there were 2 zebras too!!!!!! So funny; wish I had had time to take a picture...
Okay well, time for me to go get ready to go. Just sending a shout out to say I miss ya!
“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.” - Nietzche

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

it would have been better with some goats i PROMISE!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home