>

05 August 2005

doo-tee-doooooo

I am once again a CPR certified person. I wasn't for about 3 weeks. Which was a terribly frightening time for everyone. Yes, everyone. Quit asking questions.
Baby, baby, are you okay????
I've decided (~*~drumroll~*~) to not paint my room. So the world can stop worrying so much about that and turn its collective attention to something much more important. Such as... well, there really isn't anything MORE important but I'm sure you'll think of something almost as important to think about now. Just almost though...
I haven't done much of anything too note-worthy this week... Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Tuesday. Pretty darn wonderful despite, or prehaps because of, its weirdness. Would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about seeing it.
Okay, well that's all for now. Love and best wishes!!!

"Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'." - Friedrich Nietzsche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home