>

21 July 2005

Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy

Hello my lovelies! Been a busy week...
I watched a hummingbird out on the backporch earlier this afternoon. Amazing to watch and think about the mechanics of nature. Then our cat jumped into my lap onto Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and scared the little bird away.
Tuesday, I think, I woke up on the couch after watching TV with Dad to go with Mum to run to the grocery store. I don't know if it was the nap or my own little strangeness but after we left the store so many things struck me as REALLY messed up. Mum drove down the wrong lane in the parking lot (ie the arrow was pointing the other way). A pile of bricks near a building that's being built were stacked all carelessly. The slats in a fence weren't even. Really bugged me. It's pretty rare but I get in these little funks and everything just gets on my nerves. The fortunate thing is that I usually realize how unrational I'm being, don't say anything about it, and get over it pretty quickly. At least that's what I admit to...
Since I'm going to be staying in Norman for another year of classes I had to find a place to stay. Not that the cardboard box on Main wouldn't work but the parents thought maybe a real place would make more sense. I'm glad they're on my side (minds that devious should stay near the light, right?) Looks like Julia is stuck with me for another year. Muhahahahaha.....
Well, have to work tomorrow. Bleck. Love ya'll!
"The hero is a mind of such balance that no disturbances can shake his will, but pleasantly and as it were merrily he advances to his own music." - Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home