>

30 November 2005

Tirade about nothing

The evil physics test is done. Woohoo!!! (But I am still confused because it looked nothing like the previous ones he's given us; only 21 MC this time and absolutely no free response. I really have to wonder what's going on?)
Why can't I think of anything to write? When I have time, here at the library, I can't think of anything but at work or various non-computer-accessible times I can think of a billion things to say. So weird.
And then there are those things I'd love to say but since this is public and I don't want to give out too much information or embarrass/enrage anyone, I keep those little nuggets to myself. I don't think I'm ready for my friends, family, classmates, and coworkers to hate me, ya know? Well, not more than they already do.
So... this is totally not productive. You'd think that life as a college student would be more exciting and I'd be able to easily generate a funny, interesting story to amuse everyone from just my cashe of memories and good times. Guess you'd need to rethink that one....
I suppose I'll end this tirade about nothing and get back to just goofing off. Happy Wednesday ya'll!

***Edit at around 5pm***
When I sat down to my beautiful laptop earlier after I got home from classes I had every intention of writing a lovely, honest-to-goodness, real post, just for ya'll. But then I got creative and wanted to change the template on my to something new! and cute!! Obviously that didn't happen but I'll still be working on it, so one day, one glorious day, you'll turn to my page and think, "Wow! CUTE! WONDERFUL!!! WAY TO GO MISTINESS!!!" You'll think it just like that, exactly. Yes. Even you. You, being the wily creature you are, might even say that outloud.
But now I have no time to make you a wonderful new post for your reading pleasure... I suck...
But to make up for it... Here's the End of The World!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home