>

10 October 2006

Angel wings on my shoulders and a tiara on my head

Happy rainy Tuesday!
Life is so good, ya know? We're really blessed. Thank you. I hope you have a great day!
Was at a local clothing store this morning for a quick search for some shoes and a fellow customer approached me to ask me if "we stocked any running shoes in a size five." I don't know about you all, but I don't stock anything, especially not running shoes. I would like to point out that I don't stalk shoes either. Just so we're clear on that point, I've never stalked any inanimate objects. Anyway, I guess she was confused since she acted like I was stupid for saying, "I don't work here so I have no idea." Do I look like someone who should work in a clothing store? Maybe I should? Work in a clothing store, that is. Who knows.
Site visits for school start this week. And I am just so enthused, really. Yippeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home