>

04 April 2006

Urgh

I just presented the worst speech I've done ever, or at least since freshman year of high school. Crikey that sucked so much. At least it's over, right? (Seriously, could I just act like the college junior I'm supposed to be and pull my act together long enough to just get through a freakin' speech??? I'm so embarrassed that my classmates had to endure that load of bunk that I just gave them. I wouldn't blame my teacher for giving me a barely passing grade on that one just out of pity.)
And now I have to start studying genetics again for my test Friday.
Think a mental breakdown before the age of 21 would be a sign of weakness or just a cry for help??? (really, I'm mostly kidding. Don't worry, I'll okay after some lunch and a short nap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home