>

03 May 2007

Quick as a bunny

No, I don't really have time to be posting but had a couple of quick thoughts... And needed a study break anyway!
Playing a themed form of bingo for more than twenty minutes is not, and should not be, fun. Even if you throw in candy that only bumps it to twenty-five minutes of semi-enjoyment... (We are in grad school, right??? Did I miss the memo that we were back in kindergarten??) You're not going to trick us into thinking that studying this way is exciting or at all worthwhile, especially when it drags on for over seventyfive minutes.
I got sooo lost today in one of the other colleges' buildings on campus today. Serves me right for wearing impractical shoes. It must have been obvious because a secretary wandered out and asked if I was alright or if I needed help. (Julia, my confused face is apparently still highly effective) They lulled me into a false sense of hope when I stumbled upon a pretty garden but it was the completely wrong direction with apparently no way out! That path lead to a wall! Yay! Made it out finally on my own and was so very pleased to see the good old C. of P.
Why don't all dentists have pictures or tv's on the ceiling above the patients' chair? Wouldn't that make sense???
Happy Weekend and Best wishes on finals to anyone who happens to have any!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home