>

11 March 2007

Breath away from school


Ran into someone (who is one of the few in our town to have the same first name I do) I went to school with, from elementary on up, in line at the grocer where we got to talking and doing the little catching up bit that is inevitable. The one thing that really stood out to me was the mention that with either school (me) or children (her) a gal can sometimes feel her life is on hold. I think it's funny that what both of us want for ourselves, eventually, is what the other is currently dealing with but not always enjoying. Isn't that the way it goes, want what ya can't have?
Just now I looked over at the Cat as she was breathing in but it looked like she was growing! I'm so silly sometimes when sleep deprived...
Actually ran into another gal at the grocer that same day who apparently knows me but for the life of me I can't remember how I know her or what her name might be! I'm embarrassed that I lied my way through that short conversation, leaning toward the advice that, "If you can't be kind, at least be vague," so I just went really vague but very, very kind/happy. Not sure if she accepted that as rude or good but it's what I've got to work with, blah!
Test on Friday was horrid. There is so much to learn about Insulin that testing on it sucks. Also "durable medical equipment" was gross since we were told we wouldn't have to know about billing protocal and most of the questions were billing related, of course. Argh! If I survive this class I'll be one lucky girl of a gun. (I did think it was funny that pamplets for dealing with stress and depression showed up in our school lounge the same day as above mentioned test and right before midterms week... They're so sneaky!)
My new pretty computer is running beautifully and has yet to act up (other than the brief scare last night when the battery ran out without a warning first, but that was my fault for indulging in the wirelessness of it for too long.) Vista seems to be working well for me so YAY! (note: Vista is very much like a Mac stepchild...)
Dawn married Friday evening to a high school sweetheart! Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.! Small party yesterday in their honor was lovely and funny. Yay for happiness!

Well off to study biopharm for test Monday... Happy Weekend to ya'll and much love!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home