>

15 February 2007

sleepy... taking over...

I'm so sleepy...
Tests are just about over (only one easy one left to do Monday) for this test block. I'm so glad they're finally at an end since I've become almost physically attached to my immunology book. And not that it's not attractive, no, it is a very splendid masterpiece of immunologic significance but I fear if I were to become too attached to said marvel of the written word then I just might go crazy (or crazier) and begin spouting helpful facts about the immune system to unsuspecting, innocent bystanders. [Who don't deserve that, I might add.] As it is I think I did well on that test this afternoon. Passed Pharm practice and PDA both with C's so please don't make me talk about them. But life is good since I can now sleep without the dread of waking up only to remember I have more studying to get done before school, and hey, it's still only five am! What? I can't hear you through my huge coffee cup and insulation of lecture notes juggled precariously on top of a stack of textbooks, notebooks, and the brace of bottled waters I haul around with me because Deans forbid I should get dehydrated on top of having a mental breakdown! Woo! Yay for compound sentences that make very little sense! (More yay for running on so little sleep then attempting to write coherently!)
This last week while driving to the post office to mail Skronky's V-day card (the lucky fellow, huh? Getting real mail from me is a rarity that few enjoy...) I happened upon the town "square" [otherwise known as the "plaza" where they put the town Christmas tree each year to make the downtown area look "festive" and "happy"] where there was a pirate! I don't know if it was the upcoming sickeningly pink heart-filled holiday, excessive studying, or a mirage but I would vow many times over that it was indeed a grown man dressed as a pirate, complete with big black hat, peg leg (with his own real leg hanging out behind the peg very conspicuously), and swashbuckler's jacket. No sword was present, to my knowledge, so he wasn't armed but anyone dressed like that downtown is dangerous in-so-much-as he could cause a wreck by being so ridiculous!!!! So, yeah, wow. If anyone around here saw him too please let me know...
In other news there has been a 200% increase in village pillaging reported in the outlying regions, especially those near large bodies of water. Witnesses claim it was a man with a wooden leg named "Jim"...
Blogger made me switch to the "new" beta format of their junk. I'm not pleased about being forced to switch but am somewhat relieved that it didn't completely delete my own personally formatted template which has far more flair and panache than their "unique", "customizable" templates have. In the future I might try to switch it out for some of the page features that I'm not html talented enough to do on my own but until I get a huge surge of "free" time (HA!) that isn't going to happen. My to-do list is so long already with things I had to put off this week...
Oh, and as to your comment Julia, I'll tell you the recipe Monday at lunch. Also, I'm telling Julie absolutely nothing about Ben's little, er, indiscretion no matter how small a problem it is. I sincerely pray you are just being a little jester... And Skronky, I don't think you've even met Ben, lemonade or not.
Love to all and to all a good, long sleepful recovery from this crazy week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home