>

14 November 2007

Hop over the fallen leaves, crash into the cool breeze

Whew! Where is the month going??? It's just flying by and I'm trying to keep up...
School is going crazy right now. We're supposed to have a 3 day weekend this week for Statehood Day (Nov 16th!) right before Thanksgiving break next week but it really doesn't feel like we'll have any time out since on Monday alone we have 2 tests, 1 kinetics homework, and a 6-10 page group project paper all due with another paper due the next morning at 8 am. Yay for pharmacy school.
Since this is my blog and I'm currently in a writing slump anyway...
Just ignore this part as it's just ranting and raving about nothing interesting.
I'll spill about my latest issue to do with one of the organizations I'm very active in at school. We have elections coming up in December for all of the officer roles to take office in January when we return from winter break... Well, I want to stay involved but am indecisive as to how much and exactly what I am willing to do. I don't particularly want to hold a couple of the offices because of the huge amount of actual paperwork involved. Others require a large time commitment, which I already put in so that wouldn't be much of a stretch, right? I'm mostly just conflicted because the position I think I really want...well, the president elect has already said he plans on nominating person X, who is a nice person but who has not been involved at the same capacity I have and thus does not have the baseline knowledge needed for that job, yet has the support of the pres elect.... She also did not attend the regional meeting that is fairly crucial to fully understanding the organization's mission. But maybe that's just me thinking... The only other person that I think is qualified as much as I am for this position is still trying to make up her mind as well so I think I might just get with her to discuss it? There is always the option of just being there for everything and yet not holding an office... This is really such a non-issue in the real world that it is almost scary that I waste so much of my time thinking about it.
If I don't make it back for another update before then, Happy Thanksgiving! May you have such an abundance to be thankful for that you don't know where to start when giving thanks!
Also, Happy Birthday to my beautiful, talented Mum! She takes care of us even when we don't really deserve it so think a happy thought for her just because!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

Wow, that picture came out really good!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home