>

19 January 2006

rubble collecting in my brain

Second day of classes went well. Long day but left me content so what more could I ask for? Wall Climbing is going to be my favorite. SO MUCH FUN!!!! The only way it could be better is if it was sceduled for everyday of the week and not quite so early (8:30 am rather sucks). Genetics is going to be liveable though hard. Botany much fun but much memorizing too. Funny how something I love so much, gardening, can lead me to take something that has such potential for becoming a boring course. Psychology is going to be super, super easy and, just maybe, fun! Public speaking is going to be the main bane of my exisitance as far as I can tell. Not that speaking frightens me. No, it's the being-graded-by-someone-who-takes-this-REALLY-seriously that's my downfall. He's basically said he's going to be hard on grading no matter what so I guess I'll just suck it up and be happy as long as I make at least a B. Whatever. Life goes on; No point in being pissy about it.
Jenna and Julia have both just had then gotten over a yucky 24-hour stomache flu thing. Elise and I are just calmly waiting for our turns. If it happens then it happens. I just hope it happens late Saturday so I miss work but not classes.
Went home today to watch Dork's mock trial scrimmage. Was fun and frustrating at the same time. So much I want to help them with but feel unable to because I don't want to step on any toes or enter where I'm not welcome. They need help but I guess that aid won't come from me. The biggest issue to irk me was the lack of formal language and behavior. True, this wasn't an actual qualifying round but if you practice that way then you'll perform that way too. Why shoot yourself in the foot over something you can fix??? Try your absolute best or don't bother trying at all; That just wastes time and energy on something you obviously don't care much about anyway.
Enough of my rant. Good night and fare thee well for the morrow!

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."- Plato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home