>

02 March 2006

short blurp

Busy week. Next week is going to be even busier... Test in Botany on Monday, outline for a speech due Tuesday, Tests in both Genetics and Psych as well as a Family write-up paper for Botany due on Wednesday. So yeah... I'm supposed to work this afternoon but I'm seriously considering calling in and canceling so I can get more stuff done. Guess I won't but it's really tempting. Oh and this Saturday is crazy! Botany field trip, a baptism, and a birthday party all in close succession. And I should be writing my outline or family paper then. Oh well, guess I'll put those time management skills to use.
Speech midterm test this morning went alright though I still think it's stupid to give us tests when the main focus should be the actual speaking, right?
This is so short but I don't really have anything to talk about... Just school and studying and planning time. I could complain about a few little things but I'm trying to not talk trash about people as much so I'll refrain.
Hope ya'll are doing well and enjoying the nice weather (though today is cooler than yesterday was...)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous adoringly said...

GOOD LUCK PRETTY!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home